Welcome to the teaching vacancies section of the College website. Here you will find all the latest teaching vacancies available within Honiton Community College.
Before applying please be sure to read the General Guidance section, failure to comply with the guidance may affect your application.
THERE ARE NO CURRENT TEACHING VACANCIES
- All of our vacancies are displayed on the website, we do not accept speculative applications.
- We do not accept CV's (CV's can be included with a completed application form.
- We do not accept late applications.
- Only applications on the College application form will be considered.
- No Agencies
- To apply please e mail your completed application form to the person stated on the advert details click here for an application form.
- Because of the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to reply to unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date please assume you have not been successful in securing an interview on this occasion.
However, please do not let this dissuade you from applying for future vacancies should they arise.
- Your application must be received by 12 noon on the closing date specified on the advert.
- If you send your application by email it must be in Word or PDF format. Adobe Reader can be downloaded here.
- If you send your application by email please ensure you save the form locally then send it as a standard file attachment. Please do not use Cloud Storage i.e. dropbox, skydrive etc.
- E mail applications are preferable, however, if this is not possible, please ensure the correct postage is paid as the College is unable to cover additional costs.
All staff must undergo an Enhanced DBS check to work at Honiton Community College Academy Trust
firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01404 549859 By post: Honiton Community College,School Lane,Honiton,Devon,EX14 1QT