Welcome to the Support staff vacancies section of the College website. Here you will find all the latest Support vacancies available within Honiton Community College.
Before applying please be sure to read the General Guidance section, failure to comply with the guidance may affect your application.
A Cover Supervisor is required as soon as possible. This post is open to suitably qualified individuals. The principal responsibility of the role is covering lessons during teacher absence. This post will also necessitate liaison with staff, administrative tasks and supporting the wider College life (for example reception cover and involvement with College Library Services.
Application form, job description and person specification are all available under the vacancies tab on the College website.honitoncollege.devon.sch.uk
Please telephone Jenny Bigmore, Principals PA (01404 549859) should you have any queries regarding this vacancy. Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for this post when completing your application.
Hours: 32.5 hours per week.
Term time plus 5 days (39 weeks per annum)
Monday – Friday
Salary: Scale D (point 18-22) £18,070 – £20,661 (full-time equivalent)
£13,472 - £15,404 (actual)
Closing date: 09:00 Tuesday 09 January 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 16 January 2018
Start date: As soon as possible
HONITON COMMUNITY COLLEGE IS COMMITED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROMOTING THE WELFARE OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE AND EXPECTS ALL COLLEGE STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS TO SHARE THIS COMMITMENT. ALL STAFF AT HONITON COMMUNITY COLLEGE WILL BE THE SUBJECT OF AN ENHANCED DBS CHECK
Please download the application forms and, either complete by hand, or save to your own computer to complete electronically and e-mail back to email@example.com at the College.
If you need any further information or would like the information pack posted please contact Jenny Bigmore, the Principal’s PA by:
|By post:||Honiton Community College,School Lane,Honiton,Devon,EX14 1QT|
All staff must undergo an enhanced DBS check to work at Honiton Community College Academy Trust
- All of our vacancies are displayed on the website,
we therefore do not accept speculative applications
- We do not accept CVs (they can be included with a completed application form)
- We do not accept late applications
- No agencies please
- To apply for the positions shown you can either email or post a completed application form to the college
- Because of the large volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to reply to unsuccessful applicants.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date please assume you have not been successful in securing an interview on this occasion.
However, please do not let this dissuade you from applying for future vacancies should they arise.
- We only accept applications completed on Honiton Community College application forms which can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Your applications must be be received by 12 noon on the closing date.
- If you send your application by email it must be in Word or PDF format. Adobe Reader can be downloaded here.
- If you send your application by email please ensure you save the form locally then send it as a standard file attachment. Please do not use Cloud Storage i.e. dropbox, skydrive etc.
- E mailed applications are prefered, however, if you post your application please ensure the correct postage is paid as the school is unable to cover additional costs.