KEY STAGE 3 INFORMATION EVENING (Years 7 and 8)
Wednesday, 8th February at 5.30 to 6.30 pm.
Sixth Form Centre | Honiton Community College | School Lane | Honiton
I would like to invite you to attend the second Information Evening of 2016-17 for parents of students in Key Stage 3 (Years 7 and 8). Information Evenings are an informal opportunity for parents/carers to find out more about College life for their child/children and to ask questions of staff and Governors.
The agenda for this Information Evening is below.
Please can you confirm if you are attending by contacting Shelagh Andrews on 01404 518667 or by emailing email@example.com by Friday, 3rd February so we can arrange refreshments accordingly.
I look forward to seeing you on 8th February.
- Topic 1: Pastoral Support in College (Mr Robson)
- Topic 2: Mentoring (Mr Robson)
- Topic 3: Communication with Parents (Mr Robson)
- Topic 4: Promoting well-being and minimising anxiety (Mr Wright)
- Question and answer session